Yes! Your Credits Transfer!

Thanks to an agreement among all four-year public institutions in Kentucky, the general education courses you take at MCTC will prepare you for transfer to a four-year institution. Earn your associate of arts or associate of science degree at MCTC, and you'll be "General Education Certified"-- which means you don't have to take more general education courses after you transfer.

You can read all about the Kentucky General Education Transfer Agreement online. Too confusing? Make an appointment today with the Transfer Center, we'll walk you through it.